Landscaping Crew leader needed for outstanding Landscaping firm – North Shore based
Are you getting tired of working for less than stellar employers? Would you really like to lay down some career “roots” with a reputable firm? Do you want to be treated fairly and have great advancement opportunities? Here’s your chance!
Our client is known for creating and maintaining beautiful landscapes throughout the North Shore and beyond. Since 2006, their success and rapid expansion has been all about providing each of their customers with exceptional customer service and detailed quality work individualized just for their needs.
Their team success has been built on these key principals: Quality, Accountability, Reliability, Dependability, Hard Working, Take Ownership
With Spring arriving at last! We are seeking out stellar professionals that are looking to work for the best in this industry.
We are looking for an experienced Full Time Crew Leader (permanent) to join this exceptional management team
What you would be doing:
- Daily coordination of crew (vehicle, equipment, materials and resources)
- Efficient execution of daily schedule, delegating tasks to team members while allocating time budgets and monitoring quality standards
- Utilization of Company CRM and time tracking software for tracking work completed on sites, and clocking Crew in and out for daily activities
- Responsible for all aspects of on-site activities, with a higher focus on articulate horticulture based tasks
- Working outdoors throughout all seasons, mainly unsupervised, as the leader of the your Crew
- Communicating with customers on gardening ideas and responding to customer needs
- Inspiring a winning “working family” culture within your Crew
- Maintenance to trucks, equipment and gardening tools
What we need from you:
- Knowledge in plant ID and lawn/plant care (horticulture education is a strong asset but not required)
- Minimum 3+ years working in the field, with 1+ year running a Crew
- Experienced in the operation and use of maintenance power tools
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to follow safe working procedures
- Valid BC driver’s license (ability to operate a trailer is a strong asset, but not a requirement)
- Strong team player, with a take charge leadership mentality
- Works well under pressure, and able to handle a high paced environment
What’s In it for you:
- Highly competitive annual salary, dependant on experience and skill set
- Opportunity to grow a great career with an industry leading Company
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you feel you can be a meaning contributor to a company that values their people as much as their clients, we should talk immediately! Please send your landscaping/ horticulture CV and contact information in complete confidence to Elaine @retailcareers.com to get started.