FT (Temporary) merchandisers positions available starting end of March-Victoria!
Temporary F.T. positions as Merchandisers available for store refit – Victoria BC
Our client, one of the country’s go to refit experts for retail renovations need contract staff as Merchandisers for overnight shifts in their latest project for a Big Box retailer, located in a retail power center and near transportation.
This will be full time work ongoing March 24 for several months
These positions involve:
• Installation of gondola and pallet type racking using power tools
• Reset and shelf stocking with the use of Planograms
• Working in a team as well as on your own
• Ability to move or lift to 50 pounds
• Safety footwear is mandatory
• Availability for 11 pm-7 am shifts Sunday through Thursdays
What we need from you:
• You are friendly, dependable and have an outgoing personality
• You are comfortable following systems
• You enjoy learning and have good listening skills
• Have previous experience in using power tools and building store fixtures
• Experienced in following and understanding Planograms
What’s in it for you?
• Start by March 24 and paid weekly!
• The chance to work with and learn from a highly successful management team who values their employees
• A full-time contract position with a set schedule
• A competitive hourly wage is in place for each role, well above minimum rates.
Please email Elaine at retailcareers.com ASAP, or fax your resume and cover letter telling me about your experience to 1-888-445-3146.
Please note all your information is kept confidential with us.
We value the time and effort of all our applicants – and it is our mandate to carefully review and acknowledge all submissions.