Our Vancouver based Client is a well known and respected signage, graphics and visual communications company that provides their large network of clients a full range of visual communications solutions including signs, graphics, printing, promotional products and related marketing services.
We are currently screening for a F.T. Signmaker to join the team
While ideally, we are looking for an experienced person, our client is also open to training if you are looking to make a career in this industry.
They have much to offer their employees and are highly regarded in their industry. This role is a full-time position, with market competitive hourly wages (the range is dependent on the comparable experience you bring to the team), and they offer a comprehensive company-shared medical /dental program!
Here’s what we need from you:
- Are you a friendly, positive person looking to join an energetic and professional team of professionals?
- Do you want to learn a good trade and be part of an award-winning team?
- Do you consider yourself “handy”?
- Are you detail oriented and strive to do every task to the best of your ability?
- Are you looking for a long term position that is a career and not just a job?
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Weeding, taping vinyl graphics
- Cutting sign panels such as wood or aluminum
- Assembling full-colour graphic signs
- Working on vehicle graphics – from lettering to wraps
- Three-dimensional sign installs and assembly
If this opportunity is appealing to you, please email Elaine AT retailcareers.com with your resume and tell me about yourself! If you prefer, you can fax your resume and cover letter to 1-888-445-3146. Please note all your information is kept confidential with us.
We are polite people here at Campbell, Edgar so all applicants will be acknowledged, however only the most suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview with the client for this position.